Spacebase is a modern, user-friendly real estate management platform. We help companies and teams manage and share their real estate portfolio data including expenses, critical dates, headcount, and other key metrics.
We're a small, growing, and profitable company with a focus on our team, our customers, and our product. Some of our existing customers include Airbnb, Lyft, BuzzFeed, Stripe, Twilio, Zoom, Dyson, and more.
We’re looking for an Account Manager to help with a wide range of functions within our business, including:
- General account management and customer support for our existing customers
- Help with customer on-boarding, including setup, configuration, and training
- Manage implementation projects from gathering requirements to go-live date
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to help develop required integrations
- Collaborate with our product team to help articulate customer problems and define product improvements and features to solve them
- Collaborate with our sales team to help identify the value propositions that resonate most with existing customers
We’re a customer and product focused team with a strong emphasis on building a great product, providing space and flexibility for individual growth and development, and on overall team collaboration and happiness.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to gain valuable experience at an early stage but growing company, and wants to apply their abilities across a wide range of disciplines and functions. We value creative thinking and taking ownership over projects, so there is also the opportunity for this role to scale up and help define significant functions within our company as our business grows.
We’re self-funded, profitable, and growing every month, so this would also be an opportunity to help contribute to operating and scaling a growing technology company.
As the right person for the role:
- You enjoy working as part of a thoughtful, collaborative team
- You enjoy engaging with people to understand how they work and the challenges they currently face
- You have a strong attention to detail and take pride in your work
- You have a strong sense of product, user experience, and design
- You are able to take initiative and enjoy having ownership over the projects you work on
We offer a flexible working schedule that allows you to work from home or wherever you’d like several days a week.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, as well as a description of what interests you about the job and why you think you’d be a great fit.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!